« Return to All Players
From: England, Tamworth
Date of Birth: September 21, 1995
Height: 6’ 6”
Weight: 290 lbs. lb
Occupation: Assistant Golf Professional (Whittington Heath Golf Club)
Driver: Krank Golf Formula
Loft: 4 degreeso
Shaft: Paderson Kinetix
Longest Distance (Yard/Inches): 429 yards (Russia 2018)
|Aug. 12||Tennessee Big Shots||Round of 32|
|July 24||ROC City Rumble||Round of 32|
|June 5||Atlantic City Boardwalk Bash||DNC|
|May 7||Exchange: Fort Jackson||Quarterfinals|
|April 16||Ak-Chin Smash in the Sun||DNC|
- Fort Jackson was his first time ever in the United States in his life; came over without intent to compete. Accompanied fellow Euro long driver Martin Borgmeier. Signed up for Columbia qualifier, and then was given an opportunity to claim the last spot in the Tour event field after Justin James WD’d due to injury.
- Took part in full European long drive schedule in 2018; finished 3rd in Order of Merit.
- Won in France; finished second in Belgium and Germany in 2018 long drive events.
- Earned an exemption into 2019 Worlds during Columbia qualifier in May.
- Played golf since he was 14; turned pro when he was 19.
- Played football (soccer) for a professional junior club until age 15 as a goal keeper (Liverpool fan).
- Plays cricket for fun on the Tamworth Cricket Club.