« Return to All Players
From: Chicago, IL
Date of Birth: November 29, 1993
Weight: 230 lb
Instructor: Rick Silva
Occupation: Golf Entertainer
Driver: Callaway Epic Flash
Shaft: 4Three Golf Shaft
Longest Distance (Yard/Inches): 467 Yards (2018 Clash in the Canyon)
|Aug. 12||Tennessee Big Shots||Round of 32|
|July 24||ROC City Rumble||Semifinals|
|June 5||Atlantic City Boardwalk Bash||DNC|
|May 7||Exchange: Fort Jackson||DNC|
|April 16||Ak-Chin Smash in the Sun||WD|
- Broke his right hand in February 2018, (didn’t know it) battled through ‘18 season before shutting it down at Tennessee Big Shots due to too much pain. DNC at Worlds.
- Had surgery in September 2018. Removed the “hook” from the hamate in right hand. Couldn’t hit until December. Thought he was in the clear at that point. Went to Ak-Chin, hit three balls on the range, tweaked it again. Had to WD. Went back to doctor for another MRI/CT Scan. Was told he just blew through scar tissue.
- Had to work on grip strength. Doctor said to keep hitting through the pain and it would eventually go away. Major pain went away just two months ago. Now just gets sore after hitting. Stretches a lot before and after hitting – keep it moving. No icing, no anti-inflammatories. Basically lost a season-and-a-half due to the injury.
- Feels like his speed is the same – if not faster – than it’s ever been. Feels like he’s back to where he was at 2017 Worlds (peak of career thus far). Finally feels like himself again.
- Semifinalist at 2017 World Long Drive Championship.
- Has two kids: 2 years-old and 4 months old.